Monday, August 4, 2008

VwV Mini: Caitlin sparkles in the sun too (A quick "Breaking Dawn" mini). Spoilers.

http://ia311327.us.archive.org/1/items/VwvMiniCaitlinSparklesInTheSunTooaQuickbreakingDawnMini/miniBD2.mp3


SPOILERS AHEAD!
-Please, don't listen if you haven't read "Breaking Dawn."-



-A little before/after mini on my reactions towards "Breaking Dawn."
-Squee! "Breaking Dawn!"
-My plans to read the book.


I talk about our first episode; numero uno.


-"I was bitten by "Breaking Dawn""
-New footage from the "Twilight" film, I ponder the thought.
-Number 4!


-Cool & calm; all the way.


-Poor Jake! (I laugh, as I go back and edit, at my comments on Jake's imprinting.)


-I quote, quotes.
-Squee! Too cool, too cool.
-I ramble...Too excited and sleepy. Squee...Yawn.


-Edward sparkles, I sparkle.


-I read so much, my mom told me my eyes were going to pop out of my head.
-My warnings. Scary.


-Oh. My. Gosh.
-"This book was...Awesome!"


-I talk clues and foreshadowing.


-Way to go guys! = D My somewhat new feelings towards Jake and Edward; thoughts on Bella too.


-Alice!
-Make up you're freaking mind!


-The choice to change.
-"I want to be a vampire, Carlisle!


-Jake's ways with words & humor.


-Bittersweet.


-Rate and review us on iTunes, please. Thanks for listening, see you next episode!
(A song I forgot: "Here it goes again"_ OK GO.)

No comments: